Image Source: T-Online
Image Source: Mile High Report
10. Russell Wilson – $135 Million Wilson currently heads the list of the highest paid NFL players, earning around $35 million a season from the Seahawks.
Image Source: CBS Sports
9. John Elway – $145 Million Elway earns a cool salary of around $3.75 million per year at the Broncos. Much of his money has come from savvy business deals, though.
Image Source: New York Post
8. Eli Manning – $150 Million Manning is the highest paid NFL player of all time, earning a total of $252.3 million from salary alone over his career.
Image Source: The Guardian
7. Drew Brees – $160 Million Brees recently agreed a new contract with the Saints, which will be worth $50 million over two seasons.
Image Source: CNN
6. Tom Brady – $200 Million He has recently signed for the Buccaneers and is now one of the highest paid NFL players.
Image Source: FanBuzz
5. Steve Young – $200 Million Young earned a lot of cash during his playing career, but most of his riches came after he retired.
Image Source: Sports Illustrated
4. John Madden – $200 Million Madden is on this list for one main reason: his association with the hit game franchise from EA Sports.
Image Source: Forbes
3. Peyton Manning – $250 Million Peyton Manning loves endorsements and has earned money from a huge number of companies, including ESPN, MasterCard and Reebok.
Image Source: Dallas Morning News
2. Roger Staubach – $600 Million The Staubach Company was a real estate business he was a partner in, and it sold for $613 million in 2008.
Image Source: SBNation.com
1. Jerry Richardson – $2 Billion The former owner of the Carolina Panthers – a franchise that was sold for $2.3 billion in 2018 amid misconduct allegations.